Sayela Colorants offer the functionality required to meet a broad range of manufacturing needs, including:
- Vibrant color variation across the red spectrum
- Superior color matching to Red Dye 40
- Consistent color from year to year
- Very little color shift as a result of pasteurization, light, or heat exposure
- Superior hue stability to other anthocyanin sources in products that require pH ranges of 2 to 4
- Qualified as a vegetable juice color additive under FDA 21 CFR 73.260
- Doesn't impart an undesireable taste or odor
Sayela Colorants also deliver important benefits to health-conscious consumers, including:
- Natural alternative to petroleum-based Red Dye 40
Sayela Colorants fulfill the requirements of a wide array of applications, including:
- soft drinks
- baked goods
Recent academic research conducted by Southampton University is fueling a growing concern over the artificial additives present in our food supply, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics. And a growing segment of consumers are demanding products that incorporate natural ingredients over artificial alternatives.
Manufacturers must now look to natural ingredients that also deliver on their functionality requirements in order to meet the needs of a more educated consumer base.